28 August 2009

New projects

Most comps of the summer season are over, congrats to Jonny Durand who won the Brasilia Race, and to Natalia Petrova who is Russian Championette again. At the moment, some young pilots are finishing a comp for new xc pilots in Greifenburg in Austria, but the next comp to watch out for will be the Canungra Classic in Australia. Wish I could go!
At the same time, beginning October, the Free Flight Hang- and Paragliding Exhibition takes place at Tegelberg in the south of Germany. Depending on my working schedule, I might be there to check out the new gear and gadgets for the next "big season". Meanwhile, there is a portrait about me in the german magazine "Myself" and in September, there will be a report on Salzburg TV where Regina joined me and we went flying at Hochries.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I have been a fan of yours for a long time. I don't know what DHV is.....so to my mind, you are more imnportant than DHV!!

Hyla Glover (David's Mom)