19 Dezember 2011

Cape Point, UTC +2

While I was in South Africa, at Cape Point I already found a hint to my next big adventure - Australia, not quite in swimming distance! Before that, I will go to Berlin, Munich and Bremen and then head south again. Sydney! Pre World Championships in Forbes, 5 hours west of Sydney, 100 pilots entered already, Vicki and the Moyes team are doing a great job organizing it all!
I will meet a lot of friends there again, plenty of German pilots, but also my favourite Kiwis are going, with Tascha flying again after some time. It is always great to be in the air with your best mates!

1 Kommentar:

hwfliessoon hat gesagt…

take a helicopter-ride over the 12-Apostels... please send greetings to the sports-crazy aussis from augsburg. wish you all the best h-w (ehem. dfca)